The program is a set of instructions or commands that the computer must implement to perform some tasks. The program includes code to solve a problem as well as good documentation which will serve as a guide for anyone trying to understand the program.
The algorithm is a formula, method, recipe, and step-by-step procedure that must be followed to obtain a solution to the problem.
Convert an algorithm to a program in a programming language after syntax And Semantics From that language it is defined as a symbol.
Syntax is the correct method or grammar for writing a command or series of commands that are predefined by this specific programming language. Semantics is the logical meaning of a program or series of commands, separate from the grammatical structure. The computer detects syntax errors, but it does not detect logic errors.
what is it Criteria for a good program ?
- It should be Shouted That is, the output should be according to specifications
- It should be reliable . It should work accurately for an extended period of time and work correctly on all ranges and a set of data.
- It should be strong . Spam entries or data must be selected and the appropriate error message flashes. It should never be broken.
- It should be easy to use With enough comments, tips, online help and brief options.
- It should be Effective , With minimal memory and quality output in an acceptable time period.
- Should be readable That is, it should be simple so that changes can be understood and improved if necessary.
- It should be Mobile So that this program can be implemented on different devices and the environment.
- Everything must be followed Standards And it has proper documentation.